This role provides an opportunity to join this team at an exciting time of development, delivering extraordinary projects. The role of the Site Manager is broad and provides an excellent opportunity to develop your already established site management skills
SITE MANAGER JOB DUTIES:
The Fitout Site Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Responsible for management of the construction site, including sub-contractors, health and safety of personnel and quality and workmanship of labour
• Must be fully proficient in managing various sub-contractors including, steel erectors, builders, m&e individuals, fit out personnel and joiners.
• Must be competent working from the ground up on full envelope commercial projects with Site Manager experience.
• Liaising with a range of professionals i.e. Designers, Engineers, Architects.
• Designing the construction programme to maximise efficiency and ensure completion is in accordance with the schedule.
• Responsible for all document control as an integral part of the project control.
• Management responsibilities for all Health and Safety policies and procedure.
• Delivery of project on time and to the highest specification.
• Cost effective strategy in Management.
ESSENTIAL AND DESIRABLE CRITERIA:
Candidates who are interested in this Site Manager position must have the following:
• Experience as a lead Site Manager specifically
• Good personnel management skills
• Site Management Safety Pass
• Detailed previous project list
• Driving licence
*Note: this role may be based in the Republic of Ireland or the UK and may require weekend work from time to time.