Rightmove are now recruiting for experienced Sales Account Manager for our building supplies client based in North Dublin.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Regional Account Manager is expected to play a key role in the sales growth across the whole sales territory.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
1) To deliver the agreed sales and gross margin targets as set out in the overall corporate and financial objectives of the business.
2) To effectively manage the customer base ensuring that all opportunities are both identified and developed.
3) To effectively manage time to ensure the optimum amount of face to face contact with key
decision makers in prospect or customer organizations.
4) To build a viable, on-going “sales funnel” of suspects, prospects & new customers.
5) To provide reports, as requested, providing analysis of results and providing future
6) To ensure that optimum customer contact is maintained.
7) To maintain, up-date and effectively utilise the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
8) To ensure that agreed KPI’s in respect of the Sales Team are achieved.
9) To efficiently respond to any customer enquiries, whether face to face or by phone, email or fax, in a timely and professional manner.
10) To take an active role in the new product process from suggestion through to launch.
11) To undertake additional tasks as may be required by the Sales Manager.
12) To pass on any market or customer specific information to the relevant person.
1) A proven record in trade sales role(s) over a period of time.
2) Experience within the Builders, Roofing or Plumbers Merchant sectors.
3) To act in a professional manner at all times.
4) Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
5) A proven effective team player with the ability to be flexible in order to deal with day to day challenges.
6) A clean driving license.
7) Good IT skills, especially relating to Microsoft Office.
8) The job holder will have access to some sensitive information; therefore integrity and an
ability to maintain confidentiality are key attributes.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €35,000.00-€45,000.00 per ye