RightMove Recruitment are now hiring for expereinced HGV Drivers for our clients in Ireland and the UK.
This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves the handling of Kegs. It requires excellent customer contact skills. This job will also include the gathering of paperwork such as; delivery dockets and the return of empty kegs.
- A Full HGV (Artic) licence
- Drivers need a minimum of 1-2 years Artic driving experience with an established Irish/UK logistics provider.
- Valid Digi Tacho Card
- Fully compliant with CPC regulations
- Good track record of following routes and time schedules, with previous experience in a time constrained/deadline dependent role.
- Good knowledge of the Irish road network, with relevant driving experience on Irish routes.
- In date manual handling certificate is desirable.
- Perform duties by following the company’s health & safety standards.
- Be able to establish good working relationships with customers.
- Resolve issues/queries effectively and to escalate to relevant departments where necessary.
- Follow scheduled routes, including any ad hoc duties that may be assigned.