RightMove Recruitment are looking for Dutch Speaking talent to embark on a professional career with a large multinational Company.
- Technical Sales Specialist generates new business and ensures growth of existing accounts for assigned client/territory, with moderate complexity.
- Assesses potential application of moderately complex products or services and offers solutions that meet moderate customer/client needs.
- Possesses deep technical understanding of products or services to address customer/client needs and expand sales opportunities for established clients.
- Researches and presents reports showing potential customers the cost benefit of purchasing products or services.
- Resolves varying moderate customer/client issues, researches problems, and makes recommendations for potential enhancements or modifications.
- Provides technical training to customers/clients and communicates customer feedback. Uses technical knowledge of product and service offerings to support, promote and build sales.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- • Attend customer meetings, conduct sales presentations, and deliver product/service demonstrations in person and via phone
- Provide technical expertise in support of achieving aggressive selling goals
- Provide thorough responses to product/service and industry questions
- Prepare moderately complex technical proposals and presentations to support sales teams
- Demonstrate proficient solution selling abilities and effective, proactive customer/client communications
- Identify and analyze customer/client needs and develop intermediate range strategies on how to competitively meet needs
- Advise and support customers and sales teams on technical aspects of products and services, adhering to customer’s needs and goals
- Utilize technical expertise to develop and execute thorough trainings, as needed
- Identify areas to help streamline and improve sales processes – recommend improvements to management
- Act as a customer advocate as necessary for pre-sales and post-sales activities
- Provide consistent follow up on opportunities or inquiries
- Evaluate the client’s customer needs and propose potential solutions
- Manage external competitive pressures and effectively handle objections to help retain customers
- Work with multiple stakeholders, building effective relationships with decision-makers at all levels
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills – proactive communication style ensuring timely status of projects
- Demonstrated ability to extract hidden or unrealized requirements and gain consensus on these requirements with the customer
- Demonstrated ability to focus ambiguous customer needs into specific, deliverable requirements
- Able to develop relationships and communicate with higher level technical staff
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team under pressure with tight deadlines
- Passion for exceptional customer experience and sales
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn and optimize new technology and data
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a time-sensitive environment
- Ability to make timely and sound decisions; make decisions under conditions of uncertainty or limited data; evaluate short- and long-term consequences
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks effectively
- Professional and polished demeanor
This job operates in a private, remote-working environment outside of a traditional office. Must take necessary precautions to maintain and protect confidential Company and client information. The role routinely uses standard telecommuting equipment such as laptops, headsets, etc. Adequate internet access and bandwidth supports various virtual-work functions and procedures, including but not limited to virtual conference calls, file downloads and uploads, and large data exchanges.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00-€52,000.00 per year