RightMove are now hiring experienced Customer Service Professionals to join our client in South Dublin on a full time basis. This position involves delivering excellent customer service and technical support to our customers.
It is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most recognized brands in Ireland and offers you a chance to experience the world of customer service and technical support. It is also an opportunity to bring your skills to the organization while providing a quality service to our customers.
This position involves delivering excellent customer service to our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Providing a high level of technical support to customers, working with them to resolve end-user problems on a broad base of wireless and fixed-line technologies.
• This will be achieved by analyzing issues and providing troubleshooting issues with the customer on inbound and outbound calls.
• Logging and keeping records of customer queries.
• Answering customer technical queries over phone/email help-desk and live-chat.
• Reporting hard-ware/connectivity issues to second level support to detect outages/network errors.
• Achieve and maintain service to a performance standard: average handling time, resolution, and customer satisfaction.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Knowledge of and experience with various PC Operating Systems (Win XP, Win 7 etc.
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft office
• Ability to navigate the internet and use search engines to find information.
• Excellent communication skills are essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €25,000.00-€35,000.00 per year